Job title ASLP Associate
Business Group United States:Retail
Job description The Apple Store Leader Program is a 24:month immersion into every aspect of managing and operating an Apple Retail Store. In this international program, youll spend time in key store positions, developing your natural skills to motivate and inspire those around you:as they develop, inspire, and motivate you.
As you progress, youll be mentored by a Market Leader, participate in training experiences, and help guide and direct store teams. When you finish the program, youll have distinctive leadership skills:including experience with cross:functional team dynamics, complex business operations, and employee training and development:and the opportunity to work in a leadership position at one of our stores anywhere in the world.
Who we want:
* Youre smart and have a record of academic success with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* Youll have received an undergraduate degree from a four:year university or college by June 2012.
* Youve been a leader in student groups, clubs, organizations, or on the job.
* Youre highly motivated, hungry to learn, and excited to tackle new challenges.
* You love technology. You integrate it into your daily life and believe it can transform peoples lives.
What youll do:
* Gain a variety of new leadership skills without having to change jobs
* Learn something new every day.
* Work with a team of passionate, smart, and interesting people.
* Make a positive impact on the company.
* Deliver exceptional experiences to customers.
* Start your career at one of the worlds most admired companies.
The ideal opportunity for an aspiring leader.
Were now accepting applications for the 2012 Apple Store Leader Program. Resumes are reviewed as they are received so be sure by February 24, 2012.
Submit your resume online along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should include the top three reasons why you would be a successful leader at one of our Apple Retail Stores.
Application deadline: February 24, 2012
and finalists selected: April 2012
Find out more:apple/jobs/us/leaderprogram